- 1 lb Minced lamb (uncooked)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- Juice of 1 large onion
- 1/4 tspWhite pepper
- 2 TBS Olive oil
1. Mix together first six ingredients and knead the mixture thoroughly.
2. Grease the palms of your hands with the olive oil, and shape the meat mixture into small sausages.
3. Grease the skewer well before skewering the kofte. Brush the kofte with olive oil, and grill them for six minutes, turning continuously.
4. Serve garnished with chopped chives.(optional)