- 1/3 cup chutney
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded orange peel.
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons spicy nrown mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 8 skinless boneless chicken thighs (about 2 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Strip large chutney pieces. In a small bowl combine chutney, honey lime juice, mustard, ginger, and five spice powder; set aside. Trim fat from chick en thighs.
2. Grill chicken on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is done (180F,) turning once, and brushing with chutney mixture during the last 4 to 5 minutes of grilling (For a gas grill, preheat the grill. Add chicken, cover, and grill as above.)
3. In a small bowl combine parsley, sesame seed, and orange peel. To serve. Place chicken on a serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley mixture.
Place chicken on rack of an unheated broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 minutes from heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is done (180F), turning once and brushing with chutney mixture during last 4 to 5 minutes of broiling.