- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (“pure” or extra virgin)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Set aside.
Mix remaining ingredients together in a medium bowl. Set aside 3 tablespoons of the mixture for basting during cooking. Add chicken to bowl; marinate for 15 minutes, or for enhanced flavor, marinate for up to 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Grill chicken breasts over medium-hot fire for approximately 3-5 minutes on each side until cooked all the way through. Baste with 3 tablespoons of reserved marinade while cooking.