- 4 pepperones, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes or 1 tablespoon tomato paste or canned tomato
- 1 bay leave, paprika, salt
- 1 glass water (250ml)
- 150 gr. Mozzarella or Kasar cheese
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- Olive oil
- 1 kg. Shrimps
- 1 can of mashrooms, drained
- 50 gr. Butter
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
Wash and drain well the shrimps. Boil them for 5 minutes in water, vinegar ans salt.
Once are cold, break the shell off.
Heat the olive oil and add crushed garlic and chopped pepperone. Sauté for a few minutes.
Add chopped tomatoes, shrimps, mushrooms and butter. Cook for 10 minutes.
Place shrimps in an ovenproof dish with bay leave and paprika.
Pour grated cheese on top of it. Bake until the cheese gets a golden colour for 10 minutes.