- 2 big eggplants
- 250 gr. Saltless cheese
- 3 onions
- 2 tea spoon basil
- 2 bulb of garlic
- salt, black pepper
- 200 ml olive oil
- 3 chicken breast
- 300 gr tomotoes
- 4 boiled potatoes
serves 4 / Preparation Period: 80 minutes
1. 1- Wash the eggplants sort the grasp and as a line. After slide them (after slicing them vertically ,leave them for 30 minutes) vertically .Leave them 30 minutes.
2. Slice the onion and the garlic into cubical shapes . Heat 2 spoons of oil in a pan , fry onions and garlic in the oil. Clean the chicken breast and cook it in a non-oily pan. After itís cooked ;slice them into cubical shapes and mix with onions and garlic.
3. After washing the tomatoes, slice them into cubical shapes. Strip off the potatoes and slice them.
4. Rinse and dry the eggplants. Fry them in some oil until their colour become golden . Heat the oven at 200 centigrate degrees.
5. Oil the baking pan and place the potato slices, spread the half of the onion mixture. Put salt, black pepper, half of the basil and 1/3 of cheese on it. Place half of the saltless cheese on the mixture Add potatoes and eggplant on it. Repeat the same steps till the ingredients are finished.Put cheddar cheese and rest of the oil over it.