- 1 whole chicken, cut into parts (or 2 breasts, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks)
- favorite fruit chutney
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 yellow onion, grated
- 3–4 cloves of garlic, minced
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 TB ground cumin
- 1 TB paprika
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1. Cut each chicken breast through the bone into two or three smaller pieces. Separate the legs from the thighs.
2. Mix together the yogurt, onion, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Put chicken pieces in a bowl and add marinade. Toss to coat each piece completely.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight or at least 8-10 hours.
5. Grill over medium to medium-high heat, 7–10 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Breast will cook faster.
6. Serve with your favorite fruit chutney.