- 3 cups of tomato puree, preferably fresh summer tomatoes, but canned are fine too
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons curry powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup yoghurt, beaten til creamy
- Garnish: minced parsley
Puree tomatoes in a blender until liquified, strain out seeds if necessary, then add oil, lemon juice, vinegar, curry powder, and salt. Blend, then pour in yoghurt and mix well. Chill for at least 2 hours.
When ready to serve, ladle into small bowls and garnish with minced parsley.