- 400g doner kebab slices
- Cayenne pepper
- 2 rounds of pide bread
- 4 large chili peppers
- 50g tomato puree
- 2 large tomatoes
- 500g yogurt
- 4 large cloves of garlic
- 50g butter
- salt to taste
Preparation Time: 30 minutes / Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1. Warm the pide by placing on a barbecue grill and keep warm. When all other ingredients are prepared, slice the pide into 3cm squares, divide into 4 portions and place as a layer on each plate.
2. Crush the garlic and add to the yogurt, mix well adding a little salt to taste. Spoon onto the pide squares just before adding the doner kebab slices.
3. Heat the doner kebab quickly taking care not to allow the strips to become too dry.
4. Cut the tomatoes in half and grill slowly until hot, do not allow to overcook and become too soft.
5. Grill the green chillies taking care not to burn, again do not allow to overcook and become too soft.
6. Mix the tomato puree with the olive oil and cayenne pepper and heat in a small pan on the grill. Add salt to taste.